If you are thinking of starting a Blogging company then you must think of Company registration and other compliance under Registrar of companies. Company registration is important so that you do not have to face any legal problems in the future. And after company registration you can also apply for the subsidies provided by government.
What is Blogging Company?
A blog is a social media platform where you can write about anything. You can share your opinion and you can also promote or sell your products on your blog. The blogging company is a company where the company sells its product through its blog. Nowadays online business is growing very fast and business on blog is a new trend. You can sell your product all over the world through blog and many people saving their time and energy by online shopping. If are planning a startup of blogging company then you should register your company under Ministry of Corporate Affairs.
Company registration is important for your blog business because it will give you legal protection. Primary requirement for incorporation of a Private limited company is minimum 2 persons. The private limited company is governed by companies act. Process of registration of a private limited company is simple and you can register your company on online portal.
You have to follow given below steps
- First step is you have to obtain Digital Signature Certificate (DSC), it is required for company formation. You can get this by filing online form on official website of Ministry of corporation. For this you have to submit your personal and professional information with supported documents.
- Then you have to obtain Director Identification number (DIN), it is must for proposed director, it has to be obtained by every proposed director. You can get your DIN by filing an online form on MCA portal. During filing of form you have to submit details of proposed director and supported documents.
- Then you have to check name availability for your company for this you can file your form under RUN or SPICe. RUN is a web service provided by MCA where you can check your name availability and by filing of SPICe (INC32) form you can also apply for name and in case of rejection you will get second chance without further charges
- Then you have to file your Memorandum of Association (MoA) and Article of Association (AoA). This document is required during incorporation because these documents talks about aim of company, rules and regulation of the company. These are the supreme document for any company.
- Apply for PAN and TAN registration. It is mandatory for every company to get PAN and TAN number from Income Tax department of India. This number will be required during taxation of a company.
Documents required for Company registration
- ID proof of directors and shareholder-
- Address proof of director and shareholder- electricity bill, passport, bank details etc
- Proof for registered office- rental agreement or sale deed, no objection certificate from landlord in case of rental.
- Signed incorporation documents- DIN and DSC is required
- PAN and TAN
Registration Fee of Company
Check here to know more about Company Registration Fees Here.
- For obtaining DSC you have to pay 1500 rupees for every DSC
- For obtaining DIN you have to pay 500 rupees for every DIN
- For name approval you have to 1000
- Stamp paper and notary charges is approx. 500
- Fining of various registration form like Moa and Aoa for company you have to around 3000-3500
As you can see that it will cost you around 9000-10000 for your company registration. You have to pay this to MCA.
Legal Compliances of a Company
After incorporation of a company there is some legal compliance which has to be done by every private limited company. As per Law every company shall comply with Registrar of Company (ROC). ROC is an office established by Ministry of Corporate Affairs for administration of companies. . As a part of Annual e-Filing, Companies incorporated under the Companies Act, 1956 are required to file the following documents with the Registrar of Companies (ROC):
- You have to file annual balance sheet of your company (form no.23AC)
- You have to file your Profit and loss accounts (form no.23ACA)
- Filing of form MGT 7 for annual return is required
- And other annual compliance which is required by ROC
In case of failure of any filing, you have to pay penalty for this and penalty charges continue till its payment.
For filing of this form you have to visit official website of MCA where you will find form and then you can submit your details with supported documents.
As you can see that registration of a private limited company is simple and you can register your blog as a company. This will give you legal protection under company’s law. And if you already running a company then you should comply with ROC filing as you can see in above article that in case of failure you have to pay fine for this.